The Enhanced Immunity Bundle features three of our favorite products that are backed by science to support immune function and response. An enhanced immunity gives your body the natural support it needs to fight off invaders.
1. Silver Excelsior Serum: Silver has been used for centuries for its health properties. Our Silver Serum is easy for travel, doesn’t require distilled water, and can be used with any water-like liquid for rapid benefits.
2. Black Cumin Seed Oil is becoming very popular due to research that shows it can reinforce the immune system and regulate inflammatory cytokines during obstructive respiratory disorders. Zatik’s Black Cumin Seed Oil is made of genuine Egyptian seeds, which are of the highest quality and offer the best thymoquinone potency.
3. Aseda Raw Honey offers antibacterial, anti-fungal, and digestive support. Additionally, raw honey naturally boosts energy, promotes healthy gut bacteria, and aside from tasting great, Aseda Raw Honey is also full of antioxidants to combat free radicals in the body.
A 2020 showed that honey combined with Nigella sativa (black cumin seed), improved symptoms, viral clearance and mortality. With all three productst on hand, this Enhanced Immunity Bundle support key response to dangerous and deadly inflammation.
Zatik’s Black Cumin Seed Oil
Zatik’s Black Cumin Seed Oil is an all-purpose oil that invigorates, enriches, and helps maintain overall health. Black cumin is an ancient seed that has been found in archaeological sites, including King Tutankhamun’s grave. This miracle seed has been used for centuries to promote health.
Found in southern Europe, northern Africa and in Asia Minor, black cumin seed comes from a bushy, self-branching plant with white or pale to dark blue flowers. In folk medicine, black seed oil has been used to support your health while dealing with illnesses such as bronchial asthma, headaches, dysentery, infections, obesity, back pain, hypertension, and gastrointestinal problems. Zatik has delivered premium quality cold-pressed Organic Egyptian black cumin seed(Nigella sativa) that contains these three key ingredients:
- Phytosterols, which promote healthy blood cholesterol levels
- Tocopherols, protect cells and tissues against oxidation and advanced aging
- Thymoquinone, which studies suggest may reduce inflammation and ailments that arise from cellular mutation
The cold-pressed process preserves all the health benefits of the seed as it is transformed into oil. Historically, it has also been used to fight bacteria, viruses, helminths, and fungus. Modern medicine has shown black cumin to have anti-inflammatory properties and provide relief from joint ailments.
Why We Love Black Cumin:
- Made in the USA in an NSF GMP Certified Facility
- Unrefined premium quality organic cold-pressed oil for maximum health benefits
- Contains thymoquinone which aids in balancing cholesterol
- Contains the potent antioxidant thymoquinone
- Contains tocopherols, which supports a healthy immune system and boost metabolism
- Contains Omega fatty acids for a healthy heart and artery
Warning: If you have any medical condition, are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Keep away from children.
Silver Excelsior Serum can change your life for the better! Many times more powerful than the popular colloidal silver, this serum uses chelated silver. That means, no worrying about antibiotic-resistant superbugs, new gut health issues, or the toxicity that comes with pharmaceutical antibiotics.
NOTE: The whole bottle of Silver Excelsior is a 4,000 parts per million (PPM) chelated silver concentrate, which is up to 800 times stronger than a typical colloidal mix you buy in a store. You only need a drop or two in a glass of water to have a superior silver mix, which is why it is also the market’s most cost-efficient solution.
Silver Excelsior Serum can be used for immune support. Immune boosting is essential:
- During bacterial and viral infections
- For fighting off sore throats and ear/eye infections
- For relieving sinuses and upper respiratory issues infections
- Fighting Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- For the prevention of plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums
- To relieve food poisoning symptoms
- For the disruption of mold and mildew buildup
- To support relief from cuts, sores, and boils
- To limit the reaction and discomfort of insect bites and rashes
Does silver oxide kill the good bacteria?
Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, silver oxide doesn’t kill helpful bacteria along with the pathogens. According to researcher Gordon Pedersen, Ph.D., ND, “Silver has a remarkable ability to selectively destroy pathogenic bacteria while not causing harm to healthy probiotic bacteria.” Chelated silver disables the platform from which harmful bacteria grow, keeping them from multiplying.
Use a dropper (approx. 8 drops) in 8 ounces of any water-like liquid to make pure 100 ppm chelated silver oxide in solution. Stir gently before drinking. Each bottle of Silver Excelsior contains about 660 drops – and a single ounce of our product will give you 40 ounces of 100 ppm of silver oxide in a liquid. One ounce of Silver Excelsior Serum equals 40 oz. of highly potent 100 ppm chelated silver solution when mixed with 8 oz. of pure or distilled water.
Eight drops per small glass of water (1 oz.) will provide a 100 ppm solution that is sufficient for any condition. Best on empty stomach. Repeat if necessary the next day.
The hive is buzzing about the benefits of silver. Want to learn more? Check out 51 benefits of silver today!
Due to supply changes our current batches of Silver Excelsior are off-colored from their usual clarity. We’ve spoken with our supplier who has done numerous tests on each component of the Silver Excelsior, and we assure you that the silver quality is exactly as it’s always has been. If there’s any sediment at the bottom of the bottle, this is concentrated silver particles. Shaking regularly before use should break the deposits apart.
Why We Love It In Our Enhanced Immunity Bundle:
- Natural immunity booster
- Increased bioavailability for quick absorption
- Can be used with any water-based liquid including fruit juice, etc.
- Travel friendly with the ability to assist with combating infections and bacteria
- Boosts immunity for sore throat, ear infection, and eye infection response
- Boosts immunity to support sinuses and upper respiratory issue response
- Helps prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums
- Reduces food poisoning symptoms
- Fights mold and mildew buildup on surfaces
- Alleviates discomfort of cuts, sores, and boils
- Alleviates itches occurring from insect bites and rashes
- Alleviates athlete’s foot and nail fungus
- Soothes burns, including sunburns
In this 8 oz. jar of Aseda Wild Honey, you can actually taste Ghana’s wild forest ecosystem. Aseda Wild Honey is raw, unfiltered, and sustainably harvested from the Molé National Forest in Ghana by the Dagomba tribal people. The rich, dark brown color of this honey might surprise you. In fact, Aseda Wild Honey is one of the darkest in the world. Dark honey is even more healthful than lighter varieties due to its higher concentration of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants.
Aseda Raw Wild Honey is produced by happy African honey bees, which collect pollen from shea, cacao, and calabash trees. Because it is wild, it contains no chemicals, pesticides, or GMO pollen — just the pure essence of Africa’s natural forests in every spoonful.
First-time buyers may be surprised by the rich dark brown color of this wild treasure, one of the darkest wild honey in the world. Dark honey has added health benefits due to its higher concentration of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and natural enzymes. For the unique rich flavor of Aseda Wild Honey, you can thank the shea trees, cacao trees, and calabash plants from which the pollen is collected. One taste will immerse you in the essence of Africa’s natural forests.
- Tests high on the Orac Scale
- Full of trace minerals, enzymes, pre- and probiotics
- Beneficial for gastrointestinal and stomach issues
- Offers a boost of energy, making it a long-lasting and sustainable superfood
Why We Love It In Our Enhanced Immunity Bundle:
- Aseda supports sustainable practices, and is acting locally and thinking globally.
- It has a chocolaty smoky taste — like no other honey we’ve ever come across.
- The calabash, a small evergreen tropical tree, has a variety of medicinal uses; in Africa, every part of the tree is used to treat diseases, from malaria to respiratory problems.
- Aseda Raw Wild Honey has gained international recognition as a gourmet ingredient.
- Our support helps protect the pristine Molé National Forest.