The HNS Viral Bundle was created after a 2020 study showed that honey combined with Nigella sativa (black cumin seed), improved symptoms, viral clearance and mortality.
1. Black Cumin Seed Oil is becoming very popular due to research that shows it can reinforce the immune system and regulate inflammatory cytokines during obstructive respiratory disorders. Zatik’s Black Cumin Seed Oil is made of genuine Egyptian seeds, which are of the highest quality and offer the best thymoquinone potency.
2. Aseda Raw Honey offers antibacterial, anti-fungal, and digestive support. Additionally, raw honey naturally boosts energy, promotes healthy gut bacteria, and aside from tasting great, Aseda Raw Honey is also full of antioxidants to combat free radicals in the body.
Zatik’s Black Cumin Seed Oil Supplement
Zatik’s Black Cumin Seed Oil Supplement is an all-purpose oil that invigorates, enriches, and helps maintain overall health. Black cumin is an ancient seed that has been found in archaeological sites, including King Tutankhamun’s grave. This miracle seed has been used for centuries to promote health.
Found in southern Europe, northern Africa, and in Asia Minor, black cumin seed comes from a bushy, self-branching plant with white or pale to dark blue flowers. In folk medicine, black seed oil has been used to support your health while dealing with illnesses such as bronchial asthma, headaches, dysentery, infections, obesity, back pain, hypertension, and gastrointestinal problems. Zatik has delivered premium quality cold-pressed Organic Egyptian black cumin seed(Nigella sativa) that contains these three key ingredients:
- Phytosterols, which promote healthy blood cholesterol levels
- Tocopherols, protect cells and tissues against oxidation and advanced aging
- Thymoquinone, which studies suggest may reduce inflammation and ailments that arise from cellular mutation
The cold-pressed process preserves all the health benefits of the seed as it is transformed into oil. Historically, it has also been used to fight bacteria, viruses, helminths, and fungus. Modern medicine has shown black cumin to have anti-inflammatory properties and provide relief from joint ailments.
Why We Love Black Cumin:
- Made in the USA in an NSF GMP Certified Facility
- Unrefined premium quality organic cold-pressed oil for maximum health benefits
- Contains thymoquinone which aids in balancing cholesterol
- Contains the potent antioxidant thymoquinone
- Contains tocopherols, which supports a healthy immune system and boost metabolism,
- Contains Omega fatty acids for a healthy heart and artery
Warning: If you have any medical condition, are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Keep away from children.
In this 8 oz. jar of Aseda Wild Honey, you can actually taste Ghana’s wild forest ecosystem. Aseda Wild Honey is raw, unfiltered, and sustainably harvested from the Molé National Forest in Ghana by the Dagomba tribal people. The rich, dark brown color of this honey might surprise you. In fact, Aseda Wild Honey is one of the darkest in the world. Dark honey is even more healthful than lighter varieties due to its higher concentration of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants.
Aseda Raw Wild Honey is produced by happy African honey bees, which collect pollen from shea, cacao, and calabash trees. Because it is wild, it contains no chemicals, pesticides, or GMO pollen — just the pure essence of Africa’s natural forests in every spoonful.
First-time buyers may be surprised by the rich dark brown color of this wild treasure, one of the darkest wild honey in the world. Dark honey has added health benefits due to its higher concentration of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and natural enzymes. For the unique rich flavor of Aseda Wild Honey, you can thank the shea trees, cacao trees, and calabash plants from which the pollen is collected. One taste will immerse you in the essence of Africa’s natural forests.
- Tests high on the Orac Scale
- Full of trace minerals, enzymes, pre- and probiotics
- Beneficial for gastrointestinal and stomach issues
- Offers a boost of energy, making it a long-lasting and sustainable superfood
Why We Love It:
- Aseda supports sustainable practices, and is acting locally and thinking globally.
- It has a chocolaty smoky taste — like no other honey we’ve ever come across.
- The calabash, a small evergreen tropical tree, has a variety of medicinal uses; in Africa, every part of the tree is used to treat diseases, from malaria to respiratory problems.
- Aseda Raw Wild Honey has gained international recognition as a gourmet ingredient.
- Our support helps protect the pristine Molé National Forest.