Clean Water Revival’s (CWR )Ultra Ceramic With Metalgon Water Filter Replacement replaces the filter for both the Clean Water Revival Undercounter All-in-One Water Filter and Clean Water Revival Countertop All-In-One Ultra Ceramic Water Filter.
CWR’s Undercounter All-In-One Ultra Ceramic Water Filter utilizes four stages of advanced filtration to remove harmful contaminants and provide you and your family with clean, great-tasting water. The most advanced micro-active carbon is combined with ceramic pre-filtration, heavy metal, and ion exchange media to virtually eliminate toxic chemicals to safe levels in your drinking water. The filtration efficiency of the new ultra ceramic filter is a significant improvement in removing bacteria, parasites, and chlorine. A slower flow rate, allows the water to be filtered more efficiently since it has a longer contact time with carbon and ceramic.
The additional metalgon helps filtrate Fluoride, and heavy metals other filters miss such as Aluminum, Arsenic III V, Cadmium, Chromium III, Iron, Manganese, Nickel, Mercury, and Chromium VI.
Why We Love It:
- Sub-micron particulate reduction @ 0.3 microns.
- Enhanced parasite and bacteria removal.
- Reduced turbidity and bad taste.
- Revolutionary technocology removes chrloine,
- Easy to clean and replace filters.
- Cleanable to the life of the filter. Quickly and easily restore the flow rate of your water filter without damaging or having to replace the entire filter.
- Durable food grade, non-leachable polypropylene housing.
- Highest flow rate of any pour through pitxher at .75 gallons per minute at 45 psi.
- Meets NSF Standard 42.
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria.
- Revolutionary technology can remove THM (Trihalomethanes) and HAA( Haloacetic acids) and chlorine reduction.
-Filters should be replaced every 6-12 months for a family of 1-2 and every 3-6 months for a family of 3-4 to promote maximum contaminant reduction. Cleaning the filter prolongs the life of the filter and reduces operational costs.
Ultra-Ceramic Contaminant Reduction Results
*This filter has been independently tested at Pace Laboratories to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of chloramines and lead.
**This filter has been independently tested at the Water Quality Association Laboratory for the reduction of fluoride in municipal drinking water.
-Certain States prohibit health claims as a matter of state law. Such claims not in compliance are hereby withdrawn. The information herein does not imply, indicate, signify or suggest that your drinking water contains harmful contaminants or that water treatment devices are an acceptable permanent alternative to central water treatment by your supplier. Further, the percentage of reduction will vary over the life of the filter. These filters were not intended for use where water is microbiologically unsafe.