Neil Naturopathic’s Acceleration Formula Shampoo features a naturopathic blend of oils, botanical extracts, vegetable proteins, and gentle surfactants. Each natural ingredient is carefully chosen to formulate an amazing hair growth shampoo. Each ingredient offers its own individual benefits for promoting a healthy and clean scalp, without the chemicals that damage, block, or dry out the scalp. Combined they’re the perfect solution for a healthy and hair-focused scalp.
Key Hair Growth Ingredients
In order to support healthy hair follicles, the acceleration formula growth shampoo uses essential ingredients that clean the scalp, clear out pores, and stimulate movement to promote hair growth.
Outside of its therapeutic aroma, peppermint oil penetrates the scalp and stimulates hair follicles. Active hair follicles are essential for promoting hair growth. Additionally, the menthol in peppermint oil is a vasodilator that improves blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles.
Lavender oil offers a range of antibacterial properties that keep your scalp clean and pores open. It also limits common issues that like dandruff that can prevent hair growth.
Rosemary oil is known for its scalp-stimulating properties and is considered one of the most effective oils in hair growth. This oil increases blood circulation to your scalp, which assists with strengthening thinning edges and taming balding spots.
Nettle Leaf Extract
Nettle leas extract, commonly known as nettle leaf extract help regenerate hair growth and prevents the overproduction of DHT. DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is a sex steroid and hormone that commonly promotes hair growth throughout the body, while simultaneously removing hair from your head.
With over 20 minerals, a rich supply of vitamins like A, B12, C, and E, and over 75 active compounds that promote health, aloe vera is a staple in all health needs. In hair growth, aloe vera reduces the production of sebum. Your scalp naturally produces sebum and excessive sebum can clog pores and follicles, leading to limited hair growth.
Aloe vera also has antibacterial properties that clear pores to allow for hair growth.
How To Use:
Neil Naturopathic Shampoo is a moisturizing treatment system delivering the best results when you follow these instructions:
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Massage a quarter-size portion into the crown of your scalp.
- Take another small portion of shampoo if needed and work it into any uncoated hair or scalp. NOTE: Lather may vary due to natural ingredients.
- Allow 2 minutes to settle, so that nutrients are delivered directly to the hair and scalp.
- Give one last massage as you wash out. For a perfect shampoo, repeat the above instructions.
- Follow with a Neil Naturopathic Conditioner.
100% From Nature
Neil Naturopathic’s Commitment to Purity
100% from nature, free of synthetic chemicals, sulfates, gluten, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, dyes, and preservatives. Be assured, we never test on animals.
Why You’ll Love This Growth Shampoo:
- A naturopathic blend of oils, botanical extracts, vegetable proteins, and gentle surfactants
- Dissolves accumulated debris, dirt, and oil from the scalp and roots that can impede hair growth
- Nourishes and strengthens the entire head of hair, scalp, roots, and hair shaft
- Root and hair function is restored, optimizing hair health and beauty
- Never tested on animals
- 100% from nature
Watch the video below to learn more about the Neil Naturopathic: Acceleration Formula Shampoo