Unlocking Infrared Light Health Benefits
Infrared Sauna harnesses the power of natural light and heat to promote better health. Infrared saunas use infrared red light to emit radiant heat that directly heats the body, as opposed to traditional saunas that heat the air around you. Infrared light therapy, often delivered via devices like infrared saunas or specialized lamps, harnesses the power of infrared wavelengths to penetrate the skin and stimulate various physiological responses.
This innovative approach to sauna therapy offers several health benefits:
- Detoxification: Sweating is one of the body’s natural ways of eliminating toxins. Infrared saunas can promote deep sweating, helping the body flush out impurities and improve overall detoxification. You are sweating in a passive state so it not jostling to your system. This detoxification process can lighten your chemical body burden.
- Stress Reduction: Spending time in an infrared sauna promotes relaxation and reduces stress. The heat helps release endorphins, providing a sense of well-being and calmness. Infrared light therapy can also have a calming effect on the nervous system. It helps reduce the production of stress hormones like cortisol, leading to an overall sense of tranquility.
- Pain Relief: Infrared light therapy warms the body from the inside out, helping to relax tense muscles. Infrared heat can penetrate deep into muscles and joints, providing relief from pain and stiffness. It is often used to alleviate symptoms of conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia. This muscle relaxation can signal to the body that it’s safe to shift from the sympathetic “fight or flight” mode to the parasympathetic “rest and digest” mode.
- Improved Circulation: Infrared saunas can enhance blood flow, promoting better cardiovascular health and aiding in muscle recovery after exercise.
- Skin Health: The heat generated by infrared saunas can improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help clear up skin conditions like acne and psoriasis.
- Mood Elevation: Many individuals report an improvement in mood and a reduction in symptoms of anxiety and depression after regular infrared light therapy sessions. This could be attributed to the therapy’s ability to promote the parasympathetic state and balance neurotransmitters.
- Achieving The ParaSympathatic State We often find ourselves caught in the grip of the sympathetic nervous system, also known as the “fight or flight” mode. However, there’s another state that offers a plethora of benefits for our physical and mental well-being – the parasympathetic state, also known as the “rest and digest” mode. This state can be achieved via infrared light therapy! Achieving the parasympathetic state is crucial for quality sleep. Infrared light therapy can help regulate the sleep-wake cycle by promoting the release of melatonin, the hormone responsible for sleep.
To incorporate infrared light therapy into your wellness routine, consider the following:
- Consult a Professional: It’s advisable to consult with a healthcare provider or wellness expert before beginning any new therapy. They can help determine the appropriate frequency and duration of infrared light sessions for your specific needs.
- Choose a Safe Device: Ensure that you use reputable infrared light therapy devices to ensure safety and efficacy.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water before and after therapy sessions to stay properly hydrated, especially if you plan to use infrared saunas. Consider using HYDRA
- Combine with Other Relaxation Techniques: Infrared light therapy can be complemented by practices like deep breathing, meditation, or yoga to maximize relaxation benefits.
Brian Richards is a nationally known expert in sauna therapy, light science, and EMF science. In 2008, Richards transformed his health by creating his own incandescent electric light bath. In 2013, he founded SaunaSpace, a company that combines cutting-edge incandescent infrared technology with the age-old practice of sauna. In 2023, he brings a refreshing approach to natural living, biohacking, and natural health transformation. Maryam Henein interviews Brian Richards. Check out the FULL INTERVIEW To learn more about infrared light health benefits. Go to TruthLivesHere.
▶ Check out SaunaSpace: